Sweden Liver Week 2022
The multidisciplinary meeting in clinical hepatology
In a collaboration between Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm and Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg, we are delighted to invite you to the 3rd Sweden Liver Week, on February 7-9, 2022, in Stockholm.
Sweden Liver Week is a multidisciplinary, 3-day Liver Meeting with focus on clinical hepatology and with a touch of basic science. We are confident that our meeting will provide fruitful information for all physicians, researchers and health care personnel interested in liver diseases.
The program encompasses medical, surgical and diagnostic aspects of clinical hepatology, considering both adult and pediatric patients. The organizing committee comprises members from various departments: adult and pediatric hepatology, transplant and hepatobiliary surgery, anesthesiology and infectious diseases, from both Karolinska and Sahlgrenska University Hospitals. The official language is English, with invited international and national experts as speakers. A parallel program is arranged by and for nurses in Swedish.
Topics during the 2022 meeting
- Strategies in managing the risk of HCC and decompensation
- Natural history, risk of malignancy and radiological surveillance in PSC
- Enhanced recovery after liver surgery and transplantation
- Non-invasive tests for early diagnosis of chronic liver disease
- Prevention and multi-disciplinary approach to liver cirrhosis
- Treatment of biliary strictures
- Gender and age aspects of chronic liver disease
- Exertional heat stroke and liver failure
- Post-graduate course covering cholestatic pruritus and renal failure in cirrhosis
- Pediatric workshop
- Basic science workshop (Liver Academy)
- Nurse’s program (in Swedish)
Conference Centre City Conference in Ingenjörshuset, Malmskillnadsgatan 46. Find your way
Welcome to join us in Stockholm in February 2022!
Noémi Van Hul